3.12.2015

My Artwork on Redbubble

I have yet to really talk about this here on the blog, but I really, really love making art. I've taken as many art classes as possible over the years and really like playing with different mediums. Although I definitely don't have as much time to spend on drawing and sketching as I used to (hence my resolution to try and do one project a month), it's still something that I try to make some time for and that really helps pick me up after a hard couple of days.

I also wanted to mention that I have a Redbubble page, on which you can see some of my favorite work and purchase it on various products. Obviously, you don't have to purchase anything, but I just thought I would share as I have been asked in the past whether or not people can get prints of some of my work. I update whenever I've done a new drawing that I think is worth sharing and you can always see my two most recent designs in the sidebar of this blog.

Do you guys have any favorite hobbies that never fail to make your day a little bit better?

UPDATE: Exciting news! Redbubble is currently having a sitewide 20% off sale! It's running today, March 12th, 2015 until 8 p.m. PST. All you need to do is use the code TWELVES at checkout. Enjoy peeking around the site!

No comments :

Post a Comment