8.20.2016

Bout of Books 17 TBR





Time to tackle another Bout of Books Readathon! Despite my utter failure in the last round of Bout of Books, I am really looking forward to another readathon. As always, I wish my life would take a break and just let me read, but as it is I'm planning on cramming as much reading as possible into next week.

Bout of Books


TO BE READ
Unaccustomed Earth / Jhumpa Lahiri
Number9Dream / David Miller
Avenue of Spies / Alex Kershaw
The Visitor / Maeve Brennan
The Travelers / Chris Pavone
Samurai Warriors / David Miller
The Japanese Sword: Soul of the Samurai / Gregory Irvine



The Bout of Books read-a-thon is organized by Amanda @ On a Book Bender and Kelly @ Reading the Paranormal. It is a week long read-a-thon that begins 12:01am Monday, August 22nd and runs through Sunday, August 28th in whatever time zone you are in. Bout of Books is low-pressure. There are challenges, giveaways, and a grand prize, but all of these are completely optional. For all Bout of Books 17 information and updates, be sure to visit the Bout of Books blog.
--From the Bout of Books team


No comments :

Post a Comment