12.12.2016

Project for Awesome 2016: Homeboy Industries [Vlogmas Day 10]



I know a lot of people use the Project for Awesome to talk about big charities and organizations reaching around the world. Personally, I am a big believer in "Fix yourself before you try and fix others," which is why I chose to highlight an amazing organization operating right here in Southern California.

I was first introduced to Homeboy Industries when I was in college and I remain a huge believer in their mission of love and rehabilitation. Unfortunately, voting for P4A videos has ended, but you can still:
> Donate to the P4A Indiegogo campaign,
> Check out Homeboy Industries and consider supporting them directly, or
> Watch more Project for Awesome videos and get inspired to make a difference!

No comments :

Post a Comment