1.27.2018

Bout of Books 21 Wrap Up



I'm really enjoying my new, more relaxed reading approach this year. Not only am I officially ahead of schedule on my Goodreads reading goal (for once), but my first read of the year earned five stars!

Read
10% Happier: How I Tamed the Voice in My Head, Reduced Stress Without Losing My Edge, and Found Self-Help That Actually Works / Dan Harris

Currently Reading
I Am Malala: The Girl Who Stood Up for Education and was Shot by the Taliban / Malala Yousafzai
Meditation for Fidgety Skeptics: A 10% Happier How-To Book / Dan Harris and Jeff Warren with Carly Adler

1 comment :

  1. Innovation in the technology related to cleaning has led to the invention of iRobot Roomba 805 that is a handy tool for performing the cleaning tasks in a simple and easy way. Why you should purchase an iRobot Roomba 805? Here, you will find the reasons behind it and also, you will explore its pros as well as cons.

    if you want more just look here "roomba 805 review"

    ReplyDelete