3.08.2015

Back to the Bay [Spring Break 2015]






Last week, I was lucky enough to head back to San Francisco for the majority of my spring break. It was a really relaxed trip during which I got to see my best friend for the first time since moving to SoCal in August and tried to spend as much time with family as possible. I was really surprised to find myself reflecting a lot over the course of the trip as well. I got to visit a lot of places throughout the city that played a really big role in my life as an undergrad living away from home for the first time, and the whole trip just really made me realize how much I've grown in the past four and a half years.

I didn't end up taking that many pictures, but I did happen to vlog bits and pieces of the trip!



No comments :

Post a Comment