11.29.2016

Nonfiction Recommendations [#NonfictionNovember]




If you asked me about nonfiction a few years ago, I would have said that I didn't read it. Thankfully, over the past couple of years I've discovered that nonfiction is just as varied as fiction and that there really is something out there for everyone. So hopefully you can find something of interest in this pretty wide range of nonfiction recommendations!

Books Mentioned:
Fun Home / Alison Bechdel
Are You My Mother / Alison Bechdel
My Beloved World / Sonya Sotomayor
Spinster / Kate Bolick
Not For Sale / David Batstone
Farewell to ManzanarJeanne Wakatsuki Houston & James D. Houston
The Girls of Atomic City / Dennise Kiernan
Japanese Homes and LifestylesKazuya Inaba & Shigenobu Nakayama
A Brief History of England / Jane Austen
Love Will Voltaire Us Apart / Julia Edleman & Hallie Bateman

No comments :

Post a Comment