1.23.2017

My #Diverseathon TBR



Yesterday was the first official day of the second round of the #Diverseathon and I can honestly say this has already been one of the most rewarding readathons I have participated in. I joined in on the Day 1 Twitter chat and it was a really amazing outpouring of interest in diverse authors, stories, and perspectives. After last week, this was exactly what I needed!

The #Diverseathon runs until Sunday, Jan 29th so feel free to join in if you haven't already! And if you're interested in participating in more of the discussions or want to keep up with the latest news, I'd highly suggest checking out the official #Diverseathon Twitter (@DiverseAThon).

My TBR:
Unaccustomed Earth / Jhumpa Lahiri
A Pale View of Hills / Kazuo Ishiguro
The Reluctant Fundamentalist / Mohsin Hamid
Born a Crime / Trevor Noah
The Underground Railroad / Colson Whitehead
The Essential Koran / Thomas Cleary

No comments :

Post a Comment